Professional Optometric Services
by Langford Eyecare
For over thirty years we have provided comprehensive eye health and optical services to the growing West Shore communities.
We are a team of doctors and certified staff that work together to provide you with a great experience in a caring environment. We believe that preventative eye care is an important part of total health care. This should start with an infant’s first eye examination at the age of six months.
As our valued patient, you benefit from having your eye health and optical needs met at one location.Our office is a long time member of OSI (Optometric Services Inc.), the largest collective purchasing group in Canada. This membership allows us to provide our patients with excellent prices without sacrificing quality or selection.
Our office is open extended hours to better suit your schedule and is currently accepting new patients of all ages. Come and experience the precision of customized vision with our expert optical services.
Why Choose Us?
At Langford Eyecare, we offer a comprehensive range of optical services including:
- Eye exam: Visit us for your regular eye exams and ensure optimal care for your vision. At our clinic, you will meet optometric assistants who will perform a series of computerized tests with digital imaging devices and prepare you for seeing our doctors. Our Doctors of Optometry conduct a thorough eye examination, assessing possible conditions, diseases and visual functions of the eye, including refraction (measuring prescription).
- Eye wear: We are independent optometric practitioners and we offer the widest selection of eyewear that aims to fit your specifications whether you want something designer or budget friendly. With the technology for precision lens measurement that we have, you can be assured that your new glasses will work best for you.
- Contact lens examination: If you are looking to get contact lenses, then we have you covered. Contact lens assessments and training are performed at our clinic, by our doctors and staff. Whether you are a first-time user, or you need refitting, our doctors can help find the best brand, type, fit and prescription for your needs.
- Urgent care: As dependable optometrists, we are there for your eye emergencies. Whether it is sudden redness in the eyes, unusual swelling, noticeable change in vision, or an eye accident, you can reach out to our eye doctors for immediate professional attention and requisite care.
Knowledgeable Staff for All Your Optical Care Needs
Eyesight is a gift and our dedicated doctors and staff can help you protect it. At Langford Eyecare, we are a team of eye doctors and optometric assistants always ready to deliver quality care for your eyes. We believe that vision is vital for the quality of life and that you should never settle for poor eyesight or ill-fitting eyewear.
You can reach out to us if you notice any of the following signs:
- A consistent redness or swelling in the eyes
- Irregularity in vision or blurriness
- Dryness or irritability
- Regular headaches
Keeping In Touch
Our office has done some system changes regarding our email and text abilities and apologize if our patients receive more than one reminder in their inbox, or if they experience a communication error during this period of transition.
Please be sure to press the “Confirm” button if you have a Pre-booked appointment needing to be confirmed (scheduled 6 months or more in advance).
If you do not press Confirm, the new system will not recognize that you have an appointment and it will be cancelled.
Thank You for your understanding and patience!~Langford Eyecare
Best of The West Shore